- 35000.00 INR
- Tenecteplase (30mg)
- Promote Blood Supply
- Treatment of Heart attack
- Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
- Women, Adults, Aged Person
- Store in a refrigerator (2 - 8 C). Do not freeze.
Elaxim (Tenecteplase) 30mg Injection belongs to a group of medicines called thrombolytic agents. It is used in the emergency treatment of heart attack. It helps to dissolve blood clots that have formed in the blood vessels of the heart.
Elaxim (Tenecteplase) 30mg Injection is an injectable drug, given directly into a vein and it is given by a doctor as soon as possible after the first signs of a heart attack. Your breathing, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and other vital signs will be watched closely. You may be given another medicine to stop blood clotting at the same time or after the treatment.
The most common side effect of this medicine is bleeding. It may cause injection site bleeding, nosebleeds, blood in the stool, blood in the urine, or gastrointestinal bleeding. While on treatment with this medicine, you should be careful while shaving, cutting nails, or using sharp objects.
This drug needs to be administered with care by an expert and is not suitable for everyone. There is a long list of situations where you will not be given Elaxim (Tenecteplase) 30mg Injection including if you have had a head injury or surgery on your brain or spinal cord and any current bleeding anywhere in your body. Your healthcare team will need to know a lot about your medical history before giving you this medicine.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 20 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 1 Injection in 1 vial
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Shop No.126,First Floor, Shayona Plaza, BRTS Road, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India