- 120 INR
- General Medicines
- Glimepiride (1mg)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Amaryl 1mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
- Women, Adults, Aged Person
- Store below 30C
Amaryl (Glimepiride) 1mg Tablet belongs to a group of medicines called sulfonylureas and is used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults. It helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes thereby preventing serious complications of diabetes such as kidney damage and blindness.
Amaryl (Glimepiride)1mg Tablet may be used alone or along with other medicines. It should be taken just before or with the first meal of the day. Take it regularly at the same time each day to get the maximum benefit. Your doctor will decide what dose is best for you and this may change from time to time according to your blood sugar levels.
Keep taking this medicine, even if you feel well or your blood sugar levels are controlled. If you stop it without consulting your doctor, your blood sugar levels could rise to put you at risk of diabetes complications such as kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, and loss of limbs. Remember that it is only part of a treatment program that should also include a healthy diet, regular exercise, and weight reduction as advised by your doctor. Your lifestyle plays a big part in controlling diabetes.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 500 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 30 tablets in 1 strip
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Shop No.126,First Floor, Shayona Plaza, BRTS Road, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India