- 263 INR
- General Medicines
- Metformin (500mg) + Teneligliptin (20mg)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Zita-Met Plus 20mg/500mg Tablet ER is to be taken with food.
- Women, Adults, Aged Person
- Store below 30C
Zita-Met Plus (Teneligliptin-Metformin) 20mg/500mg Tablet ER is a combination of two medicines that control high blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus. This helps prevent serious complications of diabetes such as kidney damage and blindness and may also reduce your chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
Zita-Met Plus (Teneligliptin-Metformin) 20mg/500mg Tablet ER can be prescribed alone or together with other diabetes medications. All diabetes medicines work best when used along with a healthy diet and regular exercise. The dose you are given will depend on your condition, blood sugar levels, and what other medicines you are taking. Taking it with meals helps to reduce the chances of developing an upset stomach.
You should take it regularly, at the same time each day, to get the most benefit and you should not stop unless your doctor recommends it. It is controlling your blood sugar levels and helping to prevent serious complications in the future. It is important to stay on the diet and exercise program recommended by your doctor while taking this medicine. Your lifestyle plays a big part in controlling diabetes.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 500 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 15 tablet er in 1 strip
- All India
Shop No.126,First Floor, Shayona Plaza, BRTS Road, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India