- 3500-4000 INR
- 3500.00 - 4000.00 INR
- Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in anhydrous formic acid, very slightly soluble in methylene chloride, practically insoluble in ethanol (96 per cent).
- 265.33 Grams (g)
- NMT 10 ppm
- Dry Place
- 20 Mesh
- NMT 0.5 %w/w
- No Smell
- 207 Celsius
- Albendazole API Powder
- Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents
- Medicine Grade
- Albendazole is an anthelmintic agent used predominantly in treatment of echinococcosis, a parasitic worm that causes cysts in liver and lung. Albendazole therapy is commonly associated with mild and transient serum enzyme elevations and rarely can lead to clinically apparent acute liver injury.
- 98.0 % to 102.0 %
- White to Off-White Solid
Albendazole is an anti-parasitic prescription medicine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of two parasitic infections: neurocysticercosis and hydatid disease.
Albendazole is also used to treat a parasitic infection called microsporidiosis. Microsporidiosis can be an opportunistic infection (OI) of HIV. An OI is an infection that occurs more frequently or is more severe in people with weakened immune systemssuch as people with HIVthan in people with healthy immune systems.
Albendazole is a broad-spectrum, synthetic benzimidazole-derivative anthelmintic. Albendazole interferes with the reproduction and survival of helminths by inhibiting the formation of microtubules from tubulin. This leads to an impaired uptake of glucose, a depletion of glycogen stores, and results in the worm's death. Albendazole is used in the treatment of dog and pork tapeworm-causing diseases, including hydatid disease and neurocysticercosis. Albendazole may also be used to treat a variety of other roundworm infections.
- Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1000 Per Month
- 10 - 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25 Kg in a Standard Pack
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- GMP, DMF, CEP
Shop No.126,First Floor, Shayona Plaza, BRTS Road, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India