- 264 INR
- General Medicines
- Acenocoumarol (1mg)
- Promote Blood Supply
- Treatment and prevention of Blood clots
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Acitrom 1 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- Women, Adults, Aged Person
- Store below 30C
Acitrom (Acenocoumarol or Nicoumalone) 1mg Tablet is an oral anticoagulant that helps prevent harmful blood clots in the legs, lungs, brain, and heart. It is used for deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, and stroke prevention.
Acitrom (Acenocoumarol) 1mg Tablet should be taken as advised by the doctor. You may take it with or without food but it is better to take it at a fixed time. This medicine should not be stopped abruptly without consulting the doctor. You should take this medicine regularly to get the most benefit, even if you feel fine. It is preventing future harm.
Use of this medicine may increase your risk of bleeding. Let your doctor know immediately if you see a pinpoint rash or blood in your vomits, urine, or stool. If you are going under any surgery or dental treatment, you may need to stop this medicine for some time but only after consulting with your doctor.
Before taking it, you must inform the doctor if you are suffering from any kidney or liver disease. Also, let your doctor know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and about all the other medications that you are taking regularly.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- 500 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 30 tablets in 1 strip
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Shop No.126,First Floor, Shayona Plaza, BRTS Road, Punagam, Surat, Gujarat, 395010, India